By purchasing a ticket, you agree to these terms and conditions as set out below. These general terms and conditions also apply to orders placed and/or confirmed by telephone, in writing or via e-mail.
TICKETS & ORDER
- The person making the purchase shall be considered the sole purchaser (hereinafter 'customer'). Only he is bound by the payment.
- Unless stated otherwise, the prices stated include VAT and any taxes. These are always borne by the customer. All fixed costs and services at the expense of the buyer are included in the price, who will be informed of these before placing an order.
- Tickets are sent digitally upon receipt of payment and can be paid for by debit or credit card. KMSKA reserves the right to allocate seats for organisational reasons and to send tickets at a later date, but no later than 5 days before the date of the booked event. The customer is responsible for providing the correct contact details. Failing this, the customer shall not be entitled to a refund (in whole or in part).
- The customer must strictly respect the date and time stated on the ticket.
- The customer must comply with the 'law on the sale of entrance tickets to events' of 30 July 2013. KMSKA reserves the right to declare resold tickets invalid. The holder of such tickets may be denied access to the venue or event. Neither the original purchaser nor any subsequent purchaser shall be entitled to any compensation in this respect.
- Access will only be granted on presentation of a non-validated, valid ticket.
CANCELLATION OR REBOOKING
Please see our FAQs and House Rules for questions related to refunds and rebookings for museum tickets, one-day activities and multi-day activities.
There is no right of withdrawal. The customer does not have the right to cancel the purchase, in accordance with Article VI.53, 12° of the Economic Code.
You can read our privacy declaration via this link.
KMSKA shall be entitled to amend these general terms and conditions and the content of its website at any time and without prior notice. The amendments shall take effect from the moment they appear on the website, unless otherwise stipulated.
The relations between the visitor and KMSKA are governed solely by Belgian law. Any disputes) will be submitted to the competent courts in Antwerp.