Booking your tickets, mapping out your museum itinerary, ... here you will find all the practical information you need for an unforgettable visit to the KMSKA.
Book your tickets
- It is best to book your tickets in advance. After payment you will receive your tickets by mail. You also pick a time slot for your visit.
- One ticket gives you access to the entire museum.
- A visit of the entire museum at a leisurely pace takes 2 hours on average. Please keep this in mind when choosing your timed slot.
Groups, families and schools
Sharing wonderment: it makes every experience all the more memorable. So be sure to visit the KMSKA in a group.
The KMSKA amazes, connects and is enriching … for every generation. So plan a fun day at the museum with the kids.
Do you want to request a visit for a school class in French, English, German, Spanish or Italian? Please contact us and we will check out the possibilities.
- The museum is strongly committed to accessibility. Most of the halls are easily accessible for baby stroller and wheelchair. Elevators bring you to the different floors.
- The museum plan gives you a clear overview of the museum and all practical facilities.
- You can safely store your belongings in our free of charge cloakroom. Be it your coat, backpack, diaper bag, back carrier, kick scooter or skateboard.
- There are numerous restrooms in the museum. Some of them with changing table and wheelchair accessible toilets. You can recognize them by these icons above the door.
- Eating or drinking in the museum halls is not allowed. Hungry or thirsty? Reserve your spot in our museum restaurant. Or enjoy a picnic in our museum gardens.
- Do you want to be kept up-to-date? Subscribe to the newsletter for all facts and novelties.
The KMSKA is located in the attractive district of Het Zuid with its town houses, squares and boulevards. Lovely for a stroll and ... easily accessible. By public transport too. Antwerpen-Centraal train station is only a half-hour walk away. By bus and tram too. Calculate the best route via Smart ways to Antwerp.
Address: Leopold de Waelplaats 2, 2000 Antwerpen
By bus and tram
There are several bus and tram stops within walking distance of the museum. Plan your route using the De Lijn website.
Why not visit us by shared bike? You'll find several Vélo stations near the museum. Calculate your route.