Booking your tickets, mapping out your museum itinerary, ... here you will find all the practical information you need for an unforgettable visit to the KMSKA.
Book your tickets
- One ticket gives you access to the entire museum.
- A visit of the entire museum at a leisurely pace takes 2 hours on average. Please keep this in mind when choosing your timed slot.
- It is best to book your tickets in advance. After payment you will receive your tickets by mail. You also pick a time slot for your visit. Your visit can start every half hour. This means you can be assured of your place.
Groups, families and schools
Sharing wonderment: it makes every experience all the more memorable. So be sure to visit the KMSKA in a group.
The KMSKA amazes, connects and is enriching … for every generation. So plan a fun day at the museum with the kids.
Do you want to request a visit for a school class in French, English, German, Spanish or Italian? Please contact us and we will check out the possibilities.
The museum is closed on December 25 and January 01.
What is there to do?
Drawing in the museum. An time-honoured and beautiful tradition at the KMSKA. One we like to keep alive. Will you join us?
The 10 is an adventurous journey of discovery through the museum for children and their families.
Are you visiting the KMSKA during the weekend? Then do drop in at our Open Studio, an artistic space where you yourself can get creative. In your own way. Check opening hours
The KMSKA app lets you discover the museum entirely on your terms.
Get more out of your ticket
The KMSKA joins forces with the Antwerp museums. When you buy a full admission ticket to the KMSKA you get a 50% discount on a ticket to one of the Antwerp museums.
How to redeem? Book your ticket and time slot in a Antwerp museum of your choice and use the promo code on your KMSKA ticket. Promotion valid from till 08/01/2023. The participating museums are:
- Middelheim museum
- MoMu | ModeMuseum Antwerpen
- Museum Mayer van den Bergh
- Museum Plantin-Moretus
- Museum Vleeshuis
- Red Star Line Museum
- Rubens house
- Erfgoedbibliotheek Hendrik Conscience
- M HKA
Do you have an A-card? Every first Tuesday of the month, A-card holders enjoy a €10 discount. A-card holders with a chance ticket always have free admission to the museum.
- The museum is strongly committed to accessibility. Most of the halls are easily accessible for baby stroller and wheelchair. Elevators bring you to the different floors.
- The museum plan gives you a clear overview of the museum and all practical facilities.
- You can store your belongings in our free of charge cloakroom with lockers. Be it your coat, backpack or diaper bag.
- There are numerous restrooms in the museum. Some of them with changing table and wheelchair accessible toilets. You can recognize them by these icons above the door.
- Eating or drinking in the museum halls is not allowed. Hungry or thirsty? Reserve your spot in our museum restaurant. Or enjoy a picnic in our museum gardens.
- Do you want to be kept up-to-date? Subscribe to the newsletter for all facts and novelties.
The KMSKA is located in the attractive district of Het Zuid with its town houses, squares and boulevards. Lovely for a stroll and ... easily accessible. By public transport too. Antwerpen-Centraal train station is only a half-hour walk away. By bus and tram too. Calculate the best route via Smart ways to Antwerp.
Address: Leopold de Waelplaats 2, 2000 Antwerpen
By bus and tram
There are several bus and tram stops within walking distance of the museum. Plan your route using the De Lijn website.
Why not visit us by shared bike? You'll find several Vélo stations near the museum. Calculate your route.